2014/05/04

Sunny Sunday's Favourites : Sand & Sun

Hello Lovelies!

It is May and here in Istanbul the weather finally started to get warm and the sky was a vibrant blue for the last couple of days! I have been very busy at work that's why my little blog was quieter but now I am hoping to pick up again on a lot of different topics :) I love to sit outside with friends and drink lemonade and just walk for hours through the city.

Favourite Quote (via Mermaidperfume)



Favourite Colours (via 9thelm.hardpin.com)



















Favourite Laugh 




Favourite Heel (via polyvore Lindy)



Favourite Snack Idea (Chia Pudding by Kitchen Konfidence)









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...