2016/01/22

Current Hair Care Up-Date





Hello Lovelies!
I think it is time for a current hair care favourites post :) 
Here is an update of the products I currently love!

I love Island's Natural Shampoo from Aubrey organics - it is a very rich shampoo with lovely golden coloured herbal pieces in it. It moisturises the hair very thoroughly. In combination with Jojoba and Aloe Conditioner - great! - these two will be the death of dry and frizzy hair. The downside: if used too often in a row, they will weigh my hair down and leave an oily film. 

That is why I use the Balea 5%  Urea Shampoo and Shower Gel. The Balea Shampoo doubles as a body wash is very mild and will remove any film or oiliness. The downside is that there are not a lot of nutrients - so I will just use this shampoo maybe once or twice a month as a clearing shampoo

I have been going to the gym on a very regular basis every second day, since I gained some weight over the holidays :D  For the gym the very affordable Balea Professional Shampoo and Conditioner are a great easy solution. I am currently using the brown shampoo and conditioner because I love the smell of these so much - they smell like almonds,caramel and chocolate :) It is a heavenly smell. This duo also contains brown sparkling pigments and helps to intensify my auburn tones.
From the Balea Professional line I have also used the Repair Hair Care Line and the Oil Repair Line - I do like all of these three versions although I love the brown series the most. Please beware that this line will dry your hair out on the long run because it contains PEG and film-bildners that coat your hair. The reason why I like to use it occasionally is because I get very easily detangled hair which is great after a quick Gym workout. 

Now my favourite oil is the Weleda Rose Oil - it is a great oil as a leave-in and deep conditioning treatment before you wash your hair. The smell is wonderful very herbal and not too sweet or flowery. It smells like wild roses. It is a great body oil as well gets absorbed easily and will leave your skin very soft and glowing! It is a very pricey oil and I usually get it for my birthday as a gift :)

It contains mainly jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and rosehip oil. A lot of cheaper organic oils are based on sunflower seed oil and do not contain these high quality organic oils. If you buy a rose oil make sure you check the main ingredients to ensure that your rose oil actually contains rose <3 .

The ingredients are wonderful as well:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed OilPrunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) OilRosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed OilRosa Damascena (Rose) Flower OilFragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*.



2 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Zoey
    First of all I really like to read your blog. The post about the indian hair care was good. Since I read it I prefer this so much. Thanks for that post. Your hair is so pretty, I really hope my hair grows as beautiful as yours. My hair is not long it is to my shoulders but Iam really happy about your blog. I love herbs and natural hair care. I missed to read from you. Sorry for my english. Hope we can write from time to time.
    Go on like this and it is okay if you dont write that often. But know that I miss your words.
    Yours Ofélia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Ofelia! Thank you for your message! I am happy to hear that indian hair care has made a difference for you <3 I am sure with time and love your hair will grow very long, it just takes some patience. I am on instagram as growbeyondyourlimits if you have instagram we can chat very easily there :) love, Zoey

      Löschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...