2015/02/15

Tutorial French Pinless Bun


Hello Lovelies,

Today's Flechtwerk post is about a very secure sturdy hair do- the french or dutch pinless bun. Basically is holds on it's own by being wrapped around a hairstick without any bobby pins needed! It is easy to do but will require a lot of hair length if your hair is very thick like mine. But 'nuff said here come the instructions! I am in my work-out clothes and just came back from running my miles :o)



How to:

  1. Start by braiding your hair to a dutch or french braid.
  2. Insert the heuristic or fork vertically
  3. Wrap your hair around the base and behind the hair stick
  4. Tuck the ends under so that they hold secure. - Voila that is it! 
Very easy and sturdy in my opinion. If you like big buns it is great this bun turns out to be very huge! I am excited what the girls did with this months topic have a look at Heike,  Nessa,  Wuscheline Bobby  and  Lenja !



Do you like braided up-do's? Which one is your favourite? I have to say I prefer the regular braided but because I do like my buns to be more at the nape of my neck.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...