2016/01/08

Welcome to Instagram @growbeyondyourlimits


Hello Lovelies!

I am very freshly and newly on Instagram!I know I am probably the last one in the blogging world to join ^^ I was super happy to connect with fellow bloggers and long hair ladies and I saw that we nearly all have something in common besides the love of long-hair.
And it is the love for cats :D I do have a black tomboy called Chuck and that little guy is a joyful furry snuggle ball. I am excited to use Instagram - it is a world full of magical photos for sure :)
My favourite accounts are the one's of my Flechtwerk girls, @nixenhaar ( Bobby has two silver tabby cats BTW! They are adorable!), @wuscheline (also two little guys), Lenja @siri.lenja (two tomboys as well!) , @haselnussblond Heike with a little wolf baby, Heika has a great second account as well - all about healthy living and recipes which is @foodforhair_ and Nessa @haartraum. 
Oh and psssst I have a picture of my shorter hair on Instagram as well, it was taken during the New Year's Eve Night. 


#hashtag #hashtag #welcomezoey_to_theworldofinstagram 

#ifyouhaverecommendations #whotofollowalong #letmeknow #keepsmiling 

#ps_Iam_lovingit #letthehashtagspammingbeginn

#maytheiPhoneForceBewithYou


2 Kommentare:

  1. Schön das du jetzt auch auf Instagram bist :) Mir macht es total Spaß und es bringt einen näher finde ich! Man sieht als Blogger auch mal die Gesichter und Ausschnitte aus dem Leben der Leser, das bereichert sehr!
    Jetzt will ich aber bald Katzenbilder bei dir auf Instagram sehen!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. huhu Lenja ! Jaaaa ich muss mal meinen kleinen Kerl in gutem Licht fotografieren der ist nämlich ganz schwarz und man sieht oft nicht wie niedlich er ist ^^ Instagram macht mir wirklich viel Spass! Soviel Frisureninspiration <3

      Löschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...