2014/09/15

Flechtwerk - Round Braids


Hello Lovelies!
I hope you are all enjoying autumn and the turning of the leaves :) I love autumn, it is my favourite season! Drinking pumpkin spice latte, chai tea, staying home and starting to wear big sweaters and cozy scarfs is just lovely! Today's little hairstyle idea is very simple - a crown braid based on the round 4 strand braid. I gathered my hair to one side, braided it like Lilith is showing us in her very clear and simple video  and pinned the finished braid up to my crown with small bobby pins. By the way, if your like the autumn colours as clothing I have a Pinterest Board with lots of colours that I love to wear. Have a look :) !





How to 

  • Divide your hair into 4 equal parts
  • Nr your hair beginning on your ear into 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Starting at the right side: bring strand no. 1 under 2 and 3 and twist it forward so that is lies between 2 und 3
  • take strand no. 4 and bring it behind 2 and 3, twist it once around 2
  • Repeat the steps :)

Have a look on how the other girls are interpreting their round braids,Wuscheline Nessa, Heike, Bobby , und Lenja. I am super excited to see Nessa's Idea :D The is truly the braiding queen! Our next topic will be up on the 15th October and about our favourite hair jewellery. Difficult to chose I think!


With Pumpkin Love for you and This Wonderful Autumn Season!








1 Kommentar:

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...