2013/07/19

Up-Do of the Week: Triple simple Hairstyles


Sometimes a very simple hairstyle is the nicest. I used to wear a lot of ponytails until about higher hip length but I stopped wearing them with nearly classic length because my hair gets caught in so many things - especially in chair while I am sitting. Braids are my favourites, they are easy, protect your hair and give you a pretty and cute look when you pull them in the front over your shoulder.  I know I cheated a little this week because no hair jewellery is involved ^^ I do use a xs Flexi for the hair ends though from time to time when I do a braid.

What are you go to hairstyles? Do you still do a simple ponytail?

Love, Louisa :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Huhu! :)

    Ich trage mittlerweile sogar recht oft einen Pferdeschwanz. Meistens auch etwas messy, das ggefällt mir momentan ziemlich gut. Lange so gut wie gar nicht getragen.

    Einfache Flechtzöpfe gibt es bei mir auch oft, aber nicht mit Zopfgummi am Ansatz. Das Gefühl mag ich nicht und hängt der Zopf hinten herunter wirkt er immer so schwer am Kopf...

    Offen gibt es bei mir auch recht häufig. Nur im Sommer fast nie - da ist es mir einfach zu warm. :)

    Liebe Grüße! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tja, bei so tollen Haaren sehen halt auch schnelle, einfache Alltagsfrisuren bombastisch aus! ^^

    Liebe Grüße :)

    PS: Dein Bild oben in der rechten Sidebar ist zauberhaft!

    AntwortenLöschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...