2014/02/24

Simple everyday braid




I thought it would be nice to show you my everyday braid after all our hair-care-posts :) I am wearing a simple braid (3/strand, rope braid, 5/strand) almost on a daily basis. It looks pulled together, my hair is out tot the way and I don't get a headache from a bun that's too tight. I can't keep the braid at work so I just pin it up with a wooden hair fork or ficcare clip. My hair looks super red - but that was just the lovely sunlight and a shopping day with my mum, it is still may natural golden brown with the henna lengths. I have been reading a little more into my colour type - I am an autumn though not too sure if I am warm or soft. Have a look at my Pinterest Board where I collect my colours. Hence the orange loop scarf. Orange is among curry yellow the nicest colour on me in all shades - I should switch my wardrobe a little! Current hair length is about 107 cm SSS - pretty much classic length.

Some tricks to keep a shiny and neat braid

  • Brush your hair with a horn comb to remove your tangles.
  • Use a little hair oil or serum on the length and especially your ends to keep them healthy before you braid your hair. Don't worry even if your hair looks greasy before you braid it , after you braided it it will just looks shiny and neat :)
  • After you finished your braid use a little Aloe-vera Gel all over your braid to keep away fly-aways.
  • Please never use an elastic on your hair with metal. It will tear your hair and cause split ends. Use a hair-friendly soft elastic. Don't tie your hair at the base of your neck on a daily basis - it will cause split ends there on the long term. And we don't want the short /term we are in for super-long hair right :) ? 


Do you believe in the colour typing? What is your daily signature hair do?

9 Kommentare:

  1. Das hörst du bestimmt öfters, aber deine Haare sehen einfach wunderschön aus.

    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke liebe Viking! Es freut mich besonders weil meine Haare früher immer so struppig und schwierig waren - ich glaube man kann so viel verändern mit der richtigen Pflege und dem richtigen Handling. Allerliebste Grüße und schön dich hier zu lesen :o)

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Thank you Lilit!! I just checked your blog but it is all in a language I don't understand ^^ I am happy you are here, love, Zoey

      Löschen
  3. Beautiful braid and you don't seem to have any taper!♥ My go-to style is pretty much a lazy wrap bun.

    I do believe in colour typing but I don't know which season I am... But I know that cool tones look best on me whether it's clothes, haircolour, make-up etc.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Marika, Thank you i am so glad you like it! I know a lot of girls go to is a lwb but mine never really stays secure in one place :p I must be doing something wrong ^^ It is worth to look a little bit into seasonal analysis shopping is much easier that way. http://www.prettyyourworld.com/the-soft-summer.html I really like this website to determine your colour type. love, Zoey

      Löschen
  4. Och ich liebe deine Flechtzöpfe! Wer braucht da einen Dutt, wenn man SO einen Zopf haben kann! ;) Wunderschön!
    Ich habe mal eine Farbtypberatung gemacht, da kam raus, dass ich sehr viel tragen kann und am besten "hell und gedeckt". Also Mischung aus Frühling und Sommer. Am liebsten sind mir Frühlingsfarben, da ich kühle Farbe nicht so mag zu meinem Goldblond.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Huhu liebste Lena, Ich würde auch auf einen warmen Typ bei dir tippen - deine Haare kann ich mir auch gar nicht zu silber vorstellen - gold ist viel schöner :) Danke das freut mich total! :*

      Löschen
  5. Huhu!
    Hab deine Farbauswahl schon bei Pinterest bestaunt. :) Sehr, sehr hübsch, kann ich mir alles gut an dir vorstellen. Ich selbst bin ein Soft Summer, auch schön, aber um diese ganzen Aprivot- und Coralltöne beneide ich dich ein wenig. :)
    Und WAS für ein Zopf! Wahsinn.
    Du hast übrigens einen Haarzwilling und auch sonst könntet ihr verwandt sein: Liara im LHN. Sie kleidet sich soagr ähnlich. War ganz witzig sie zu treffen und zu denken: Huch, Zoey 2!

    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Heike (Signature-Hairstyle derzeit Log-Roll)

    haselnussblond.de

    AntwortenLöschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...