2013/04/14

Sunny Sunday's Favourites - Personal Questions TAG



Hello Lovelies!

I have been asked for a personal questions Tag a few times now, a little belated for my sunday's post. I have been working on a blogging cooperation with two other ladies, so I am a little behind with my upcoming posts. End of the week you will know more, it will be a little surprise :) So let's beginn with the Tag,

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I have to say, mostly nothing, I am a tea person. Especially coffee with sugar will have me running. Much too heavy and strong for my taste. I think they are overpriced as well.

2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

I like my shawls a lot. But my favourite is my watch I think. It was a christmas gift from my mother in law. It has my favourite metal, rose gold.  





3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

My cultural background. I am a mix of four different nations. I am a very private person so people who get to know me on a close basis will be surprised on a lot of different subjects.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

There are a lot of things. Travel to Japan and India for example.




5. What's one food you can't live without?

Kiwi. I know it is funny :)


6. What's one quote that you live your life by?


Treat other people like you want to be treated. 

Everything will be good in the end - if it is not good - it is not the end.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?

I am not a big fan of the ever playing commercials. I love the tutorials, you can learn basically everything you want there.

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?

My favourite bands are Pearl Jam, Incubus and Muse. I guess the songs would be Pearl Jam's Black, Incubus' Drive and Muse's feeling good cover. Music is very important for me.



Source: last.fm via Jenny on Pinterest



9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

People always tell me that I am romantic. I would say that I don't have a style :D I love the beauty of the woman of the past ages though. The Regency period e.g.


10. Favourite number? 


Funny question, maybe 4 ? 

11. Hobbies?

Travelling, reading and music.







12. Two pet peeves?

Unfriendly, disrespectful  people and being late.


13. Your guilty pleasure?

Sweets I would say :) And reading. Newly a nail polish addiction has started as well. My love started it :D 




I will be tagging everyone who is interested :) So Fairypet, Heike, Schmunselhase and Fortresca as well as Bobbly. If you decide to do it, I will link your posts . 




Hallo ihr Lieben!
Heute mal ein paar persönliche Fragen aus dem personal questions Tag. Es wird demnächst eine Blogkooperation mit zwei weiteren Mädels geben, deswegen war es hier in letzter Zeit eher ruhiger. Ich verrate noch nichts genaues, am Ende der Woche wisst ihr es dann :)

1. Was bestellst du bei Starbucks?

Ich bin ja ein Teetrinker. Deswegen eigentlich nichts. Besonders Kaffee mit Zucker finde ich viel zu schwer. Ausserdem finde ich Starbucks überteuert.

2. Was ist dein Lieblingsstück in deinem Schrank?


Ich liebe meine Schals. Noch mehr mag ich allerdings meine Uhr. Sie war ein Geschenk von meiner Schwiegermutter und besteht aus Rose Gold, mein Lieblingsmetall.


3. Was wissen die meisten Leute nicht über dich?

Meinen kulturellen Hintergrund. Ich bin ein Mix aus 4 verschiedenen Nationen. Ausserdem bin ich ein eher ruhiger Mensch, je näher mich Menschen kenne lernen umso überraschter sind sie oft.

4. Was möchtest du tun bevor du stirbst?


Da gibt es sehr viele Dinge. Nach Japan und Indien reisen zum Beispiel.


5. Ohne welches Lebensmittel kannst du nicht leben?

Kiwi. Ich weiss, ziemlich lustig :)


6. Ein Zitat das dein Leben inspiriert.


Behandle andere so wie du selbst behandelt werden möchtest.

Alles wird am Ende gut. Wenn es noch nicht gut ist, ist es noch nicht das Ende.

7. Was magst du an der Youtube Community?

Mich nervt diese Zwangswerbung immer ein wenig. Ansonsten tolle Sache, man kann so viele Dinge lernen. 

8. Dein Lieblingslied auf deinem Ipod?

Meine Lieblingsbands sind Pearl Jam, Incubus und Muse. Deswegen wohl Black, Drive und Muse's Feeling good cover. 




9. Welchen Stil hast du?

Die Leute sagen mir immer, ich würde so romantisch aussehen. Keine Ahnung ob das stimmt, ich denke ich habe keinen Stil :D . ich mag die Schönheit der Frauen aus den früheren Zeiten, zum Beispiel aus der Regency Zeit.


10. Lieblingsnummer?


Äh, 4 oder so? xD

11. Hobbies?


Lange Haare natürlich.
Reisen, lesen Musik?



12. Dinge über die du dich ärgerst.

Unfreundliche respektlose Menschen, Unpünktlichkeit.


13. Kleine Sünden/ Freuden?

Suesses. Lesen und seit neustem ein kleiner Nagellack Tick. :)



Ich hoffe euch hat der kleine Tag gefallen. Ich tagge jeden der mitmachen will :) Also Fairypet, Heike, Schmunselhase, Fortresca und Bobbly. Wenn ihr Lust habt mitzumachen. linke ich eure Posts.


Bobby's Tag
Forti's Tag

Liebste Gruesse,

Louisa.


3 Kommentare:

  1. bin sehr gern dabei :D Ich mag es, so Sachen über andere zu erfahren!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Habe mitgemacht: http://www.nixenhaar.de/2013/04/tag-personal-questions.html

    :)

    AntwortenLöschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...